Wednesday, June 25, 2014

packing


well I finished packing today this is all I am bringing here is the complete list:



CAR STUFF
Snacks
·        Buffalo bleu  chips 2 mini bags
·        popcorn
·        Gum
·        Annie’s snack mix
·        Caramel corn
·        Emergency (drink mix)
·        Nerds box
·        Oreos
·        Napkin
·        Hand cleaner for snacks
·        Nose cloth
·        Water bottle

Stuff to do
·        Rubix cube
·        Work book
·        Comic
·        Pencils
·        Balloons
·        Steve fidget
·        Rainbow loom
·        Chillow
·        IPod charger, charger cord, headphones, movie stand, iPod cleaner, car charger.
·        Hand cleaner for iPod
·        Wallet
·        Knife and sharpener
·        map
·        double workbooks
·        chapter book
·        iPod touch (4G, 8GB)
CLOTHING
·        4 short sleeves
·        2 long sleeves
·        1 sweatshirts
·        1 pant
·        4 shorts
·        8 underwear
·        8 socks
·        2 swimming trunks
·        Goggles
·        Stuffed animals
·        Hat
·        Shoes
·        Flashlight
·        clock
·        Glasses
·        1 tank top

       it all fits in 3 small bags!! 

    - Rory




2 comments:

  1. I love that picutre. How fun! If i had the time, I would fly to Missoula Montana and have you pick me there and ride with you!!

    :)

    Uncle Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rory, what is a Steve fidget and what is a chillow? :)

    ReplyDelete