Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10th Live Update - Topeka, KS

Wanted to let everyone know that we're currently in Topeka, Kansas now, my hometown. We've had fun checking out the old high school haunts, visiting the farmers market, the Capital, the library, the Kansas river, an animal farm (mostly pets), Dad's office, catching rain storms, forming movie marathons, playing ping pong, going to garage sales and enjoying the very mild weather this week. What a treat.

Big apologies on the order of these posts. The trip and the blogging as a combo has proved a challenge. I'm sure it may have been confusing to keep everything clear as a reader. Either way, we're having a blast and I'll keep blogging from the past, as I steal away moments.

Kurt will join up with us at the middle of the week, and by Friday we'll be on our way to Colorado.

Thanks for reading and commenting and supporting the fun.

-Gretchan and Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment