Thursday, July 17, 2014

afternoon in green bay

Today we went to Kastle Park in green bay we played mini golf I won with 12 holes next was Jon and next was Margret and my mom. Then me and Jon did go-cart racing then i did paint gun shooting and Jon did the climbing wall he got 3 feet up and came down!!! Then we left and then we will be going to smart cow (local frozen yogurt) in a few minutes :)



Oops, lost a ball. 


Rory's in green, Jonathan has blue, Marg is red, Gretchan orange.


Red is close...



Now on to go-carts. It's the first time I've ever raced on a track. Cousin Jonathan got the fast one. Why does it always work like that?! I had a ton of fun though. 


See him smiling here?! So fast that he's blurry.


Ahh, the wind in my hair.



Paintball was a blast.


Check out what I got to aim at!!! The paint was yellow and if you look really hard you can see them.


Jonathan climbed the Rockwall. If you touch the bell at the top you get a free game of golf. Sweet. But, you have to play it right away, not save it.


When we got home we made a water slide with friend Kendrick. Here's Jonathan going down it. 


Now Kendrick. The water was cold so you had to take breaks. 


-Rory

1 comment: