Here is the story of me catching a fish. Uncle Jon sent this picture to my Mom. He took me fishing at School Bone Road on the Grant. It's the first fishing I remember. Now, I didn't catch this fish, but once my Mom saw it, thinking I caught it, the whole thing went viral, with the close relatives at least.
Uncle Jon saw the fish in the water and then his line snagged and broke, so he had to pull it up and redo it. Then he saw the fish again and then he got the fish. He pulled it up and put it his net and he broke the net, because the fish was too big. (Jon caught it, turns out). 18.5".
-Rory

That's an awesome shot Rory! Looks just like you caught it. I'll show Jeff and trick him :)! I'm finally caught up with your blog!! Keep it coming! Claudia
ReplyDeleteGreat blog posts....love catching up! You got some great pics when you visited, MT...enjoyed our time together! Have a great rest of your time
ReplyDelete